Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
my favorite is a oem ford color called sonic blue pearl. real bright dark blue that looks dark purple in the shade... gotta love all that pearl ! I painted a foxbody with that color back in early 2000's. also added a bunch of metal flake in it. people thought it was a color changing like that mystic paint... nope just lots of pearl playing tricks on people lol
Sonic Blue, Performance Blue and Deep Impact Blue are all awesome shades....here is my Deep Impact Blue 69...

Attachments

·
Registered
974 Posts
Sonic Blue, Performance Blue and Deep Impact Blue are all awesome shades....here is my Deep Impact Blue 69...
that is an incredible car, wheel and color choice are perfect together !

·
Registered
216 Posts
Acapulco Blue is on my list of favorites along with Viper Blue, but not quite as dark as what u are wanting. Specmaster Axalta has a few Blue to pick from

·
Registered
42 Posts
Acapulco Blue is on my list of favorites along with Viper Blue, but not quite as dark as what u are wanting. Specmaster Axalta has a few Blue to pick from

Was down to those two choices, went Viper Blue

1596675421380.png

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I picked an 07 blue for mine. I think it's called Azure blue. Changes colors due to the lighting and people at the shows I attend really like it. You can see the difference in the pictures
Those two pics don't even look like the same color! It's always amazing how the sun, and different angles, effect the color in pictures. Very nice blue! Thank you for sharing.

·
Registered
886 Posts
I rebuilt mine following the theme of my 05 GT, so I painted it 05 Sonic Blue. Here are some pictures in different light. This is one that some people say is purple, but I don't see it. I added the third pic to show what it looks like in a lower light. The engine compartment is gloss black for comparison. The second picture also shows that the California sun will probably do if you use the stick on letters too.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Aegean Blue Metallic, a Honda 2020 color.

·
Registered
1968 Mustang Fastback, 289, T5-5 speed
306 Posts
Presidential blue is a nice dark blue.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts