Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the braided line with the banjo fitting and the fuel filter and the line that connects down to the fuel pump. It has 1/2 fitting. Too big for the stock 66 fuel pump. The parts store was not help finding me an adapter. Seems like is should be simple to me but I can't find the right info anywere. Does anyone know the proper one and where to get it?

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
I used this Edelbrock fuel line with inline filter & the factory style fuel pump to carb gas line with nipple at carb end. Was able to tweak the factory gas line a bit to line up with the Edelbrock line, then used a short rubber line between the two. Dean

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
I zipped out to my detached garage & took a couple pics. This setup was easy-peasy I thought. I replace this short rubber line & the one at the gas tank every 4 to 5 years for safety reasons. Dean

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
I can't give you a good picture as the car is at the mechanic's barn. I used the Edelbrock connection to the carb, a 90º turn and a Summit filter with hose bib end. This is my parts list from Summit. Edit: sorry, no picture.

EDL-81263 BLACK SINGLE FEED LINE
SUM-230136B FUEL FILTER -6AN TO 3/8 – BLACK
EAR-AT920506 AN FITTING – 90 DEGREE

1 - 4 of 4 Posts