Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
'68 Fastback, 392 EFI stroker, AOD, IRS
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought used Pro-Flow system #3541 for my 68 Mustang. Unfortunately It lacks an ignition amplifier and its harness. I bought a replacement Delco ignition module. I need help in hooking it up to the ECU. There are 3 wires coming from the ECU - red, white and grey. I figured out that red wire supplies power to the ignition module and the coil (+). White wire goes to S(spark) pin of the ignition module. Coil (-) connects to Coil pin of the ignition module. V(-) pin of the ignition module goes to ground. What do I connect gray wire to? There are no schematics of that part in the manual, just a picture of its harness. Can somebody enlighten me?

·
Registered
90 Posts
I bought used Pro-Flow system #3541 for my 68 Mustang. Unfortunately It lacks an ignition amplifier and its harness. I bought a replacement Delco ignition module. I need help in hooking it up to the ECU. There are 3 wires coming from the ECU - red, white and grey. I figured out that red wire supplies power to the ignition module and the coil (+). White wire goes to S(spark) pin of the ignition module. Coil (-) connects to Coil pin of the ignition module. V(-) pin of the ignition module goes to ground. What do I connect gray wire to? There are no schematics of that part in the manual, just a picture of its harness. Can somebody enlighten me?
Fun & games..
Have you run your Set-up past An Edelbrock EFI Techy, as a start ??...
HRTrev

1 - 2 of 2 Posts