Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to Tucson on May 12, and have most of that day to scrounge junkyards for a good quality passenger (and possibly driver's) side door. Can you provide me names and addresses of potential junkyards I should visit?

Or, if any of you should want to "donate" a good to excellent door to remove any Curses, feel free to offer! Reasonable money will be paid... ::

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
OH MY GOD. WE ARE DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::
Just so you know, Tucson is about 2 hours away from Phoenix.
If you still want to come, try Mustang Motor Works (used to be arizona mustang mart) at 3301 W. Lincoln(35th ave and about Buckye) 602 278 1965
AAA Broadway Auto Parts at 2000 West Broadway((19th AVe and Broadway) 602 276 1200
These 2 are close to each other.

There is a place in far north Phoenix called Deer Valley Auto Wrecking. This place has both a newer and an older car lot.
They are at 22201 N. 21st AVE(19th Ave and Deer Valley rd) 877 522 5400

Laurie should be able to help out with Tucson area.

Hope this helps.

Russ

·
Premium Member
19,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, Russ69Coupe, for your advice. I found an excellent door at Mustang Motor Works. On the other hand, it was quite expensive, so I don't know if I should Curse or De-Curse you.... ::

J/K. Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Go ahead and curse me. My life can't be much worse.
Don't know about prices. Other than ebay, these are all I know. I bought a door there recently, was a decent door, needs some body work. For '69's they don't have a great selection. I had to go with one without any of the glass hardware. Would rather have less body work to deal with.
russ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts