Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need an individual that I can employ to do significant work on my 64 ½ convertible.
I have purchased Dynacon complete rockers, full floor pan, rear inner fenders, quarter panels and trunk floor drop offs and employed a body man to install them for me. Unfortunately he had the car for almost 6 months and did not install any of the items and I picked up the car. The car has been stripped, primed in red oxide and is on a rotisserie.
Anyone have any idea of someone that I can contact to install these items that is in the DFW area or at least close to Dallas. Would really like an individual rather than a actual body shop because I would like to participate and learn how items are installed. If my involvement in the installation would be a deal breaker then it would not be necessary for me to be involved.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Did you ever find anyone to help you? Let me know I might be able to help you out. I own North Texas Customs in Wylie and we have done loads of Mustangs.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey it was good meeting you and your wife today! I'm sorry I didn't have time to talk more since we were in the middle of the photo shoot. When I saw you pull up I was thinking that anybody not familiar would think it was a little odd that models were walking all over the place.:) Talk to you soon! Tyler

1 - 3 of 3 Posts