Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is almost ready to go back for final paint and realized I need the metal bracket to mount the front disc brake hose to the steel line. This is the bracket that mounts vertically next to the shock tower. Need both sides, maybe a rh & lh. Let me know if ya have a set please.I think drum & disc in '67 are the same???

·
Registered
471 Posts
I have the ones off a 66 don't know if they will work you can have them you just pay the cost of getting them to you. ::

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for quick response, that's a good thought, a '66 setup is worth a look as I happen to have a '66 to restore and don't know want's on it. If I need yours I'll keep you in mind, again thanks.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
I you still need them, I parting a 67 this weekend. Send me a pm if you need them.

·
Registered
471 Posts
thats good to know they are different thanks for the info i'm always willing to learn something new even at my age. ::

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for confirming what I've been told by friends of mine that '67 disc (like a lot of parts on this big block car) are diff. If you know of a set please let me know. My cousins has a pretty orig. '67 coupe, drum brakes that I'll look at today to see the diff. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts