Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Yep we're at it again. Planning the Knotts weekend. So what I need is someone to step up and plan a cruise for that Saturday.
here's the requirements:

Saturday afternoon cruise (Apr19th):
Where: Sears parking lot across street from Knotts show lot
Time: 1:30pm meet. Cruise rolls at 02:00pm sharp.
Cruise will be mapped out by XXXXXXXXX
The VMF Cruise usually involves a pic opportunity along the way and ends at the VMF Dinner (Belmont Brewing Company:#25 - 39th Place, Long Beach)

Please PM me and lets get this planned out so I can get the word out.

Thanks,
Mike
'KBMWRS'

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
I'll talk to some of the local guys and give it some thought - but why the late start this year?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ye Dan you are correct. My mistake it was a start time of 2:00pm.

I have last year's cruise directions which we can do again. I did enjoy the photo spot of Abalone Cove Shoreline Park. That still would be a nice destination.

Of course after this photo op the next stop would be the dinner.

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Gotcha - sounds much better.
It sounded like we might be driving in the dark for a minute there!

Yeah, last year's cruise was very cool, although it did have some pretty funky traffic spots. Not a bad idea though...

·
Registered
270 Posts
I live about two miles from Abalone Cove and my car is actually finished this year so I may see you guys there.

Jeff

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Mike -- Has anyone taken overall responsibility for the cruise? I have some suggestions for whomever has volunteered for the planning. It involves combining the cruise with a brief tech session/shop visit at the shop of another VMFer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts