Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to clean/detail ol yeller befrore I put her up for the winter...My interior is all original and pristine, I'd hate to use a product that did somedamage...I've heard armorall actually cotributes to vinyl cracking over the years. I know uv rays are my biggest enemy.So how to clean the interior. carpet I can simply vacuum, maybe some baking soda for odor control. All the meatal I figure dish soap and a warm rag, although it doesn't really need it. For the vinyl is it advisable to "wash"it before applying protectant. If so, dishsoap and water o.k.??And finally vinyl protectant, which one?? I have turtle wax F21 super protectant with sun stop[and nanotechnology!!!] sounds great but.......I also need to seal up the drip rail area, whatever is in ther enow I've been able to chip out, it's very dry and hard.My dremel tool should take care of the rust, and what to fill it with?? I have some GOOP plumbers contact adhesive and sealant clear/waterproof/paitable/flexible, sounds good?? ;) As usual, thanks for the time and help....L

1 - 1 of 1 Posts