Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following the advice in the previous post, I added my picture to photopoint.com. But when I tried to add it to my profile, it told me that it was the wrong format? Can anybody tell me what I need to do? I know a little about cars, but computers?
Ack!

The poster formerly known as JAV65

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
For the picture, you must put before the link and after the link. You must also add .jpg to the end of the photopoint link. Try that and see if it helps.

65 Mustang Convertible 289 C-code
Ivy Green with Ivy Gold & White Deluxe Interior
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1571514&a=11942607&p=42928766.jpg

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure I understood you correctly. I just tried to paste the link here, and it brought the picture up! But it still won't let me add it to my profile. I put directly in front of the link, and .jpg directly after the link. Is this what you meant, or am I still doing it wrong?

The poster formerly known as JAV65<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Jim on 03/07/01 08:19 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
That is what I did. Are you adding it to the signature section of your basic profile? I think some people were having problems adding a picture to the bio or other parts of the profile.

65 Mustang Convertible 289 C-code
Ivy Green with Ivy Gold & White Deluxe Interior
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1571514&a=11942607&p=42928766.jpg

·
Registered
16,014 Posts
On the profile image box you don't need the <pre>[IMG]</pre>

tags.

If you are adding images to your signature though you will need them. But I don't recommend adding pics to signature --- it's bad form because people on slow connections do not have the ability to turn them off.

[email protected]
1967 351W Convertible
2000 Mustang GT
Please bring back last post to top![/IMG]

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was trying to add it under the basic profile section. Is that where it should be, or somewhere else?

The poster formerly known as JAV65

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
n/m

The poster formerly known as JAV65<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Jim on 03/07/01 09:46 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts