Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok you have to be trustworthy, know what you are looking at and be faithful. You will be paid for your time and travel... The car is in Orange County. Please PM me if you think you can help

·
Registered
10,775 Posts
No matter what someone else (who is going to get paid), says, I hope you plan to see the car before you dish out the $$.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh yeah , I just want someone to look for the obvious problems like rust, damage etc...

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I'll be in Orange County on Tuesday if you don't get another offer sooner. I'm NOT a concourse expert, but I am better than average at spotting rust and mechanical issues. Digital pictures are possible too.

Payment is out of the question though...

Good luck,
-Rory

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks so much for the great offers, I really need it by today though *sigh* Trying to get a fastback in a normal sense without spending 30K is just an unreal experience. You have to jump like mad to get even a swiss cheeser.. And even then spending 6-10K on even that is considered normal!! It just boggles my mind how popular these cars are and whats more amazing is that the value keeps going up!! No let down to the "eleanor" :puke: craze and trying to find one that is not molested or destroyed is an exercise in almost sheer futility. It makes me angry to hear how many of these excellent original machines are being turned into Eleanors.. I also hear that all of the Australians ( no offense to our VMF brothers "down under") are coming here and buying all of them up like mad..

Well, the car I am looking at is Sunlit Gold, ordered an express Marti report today.. I'll keep you posted..

Pete :highfive:

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
PM'ed you.

·
Administrator
19,497 Posts
Well, the color is right. :winkgrin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts