Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Need Toploader Heaven CD. HELP!

4K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  wills70 
#1 ·
Hi All. I'm ready to tear into my 64 top loader. I have the master rebuild kit in hand and the tranny on the work bench. I read the Dan Williams instructions but I think I really need the Toploader Heaven CD. Anyone have one or a link to the info or a pdf of the printed instructions? HELP. Thanks. EVIL

#3 ·
Does anyone else have a copy of the Toploader Heaven CD? I ordered my parts from Dan Williams that should be showing up any day and is supposed to include instructions. I wouldn't mind having my hands on the Toploader Heaven CD/DVD as well. If so my email is cj428mach@yahoo.com, if someone has a copy.

#4 ·
Does anyone else have a copy of the Toploader Heaven CD? I ordered my parts from Dan Williams that should be showing up any day and is supposed to include instructions. I wouldn't mind having my hands on the Toploader Heaven CD/DVD as well. If so my email is cj428mach@yahoo.com, if someone has a copy.
Check your email

#6 ·
I got the toploader heaven stuff from LeeFred which was awesome but I'm missing the reassembly part 5. I've reached out to LeeFred this morning to see if he has it, incase he doesn't does anyone else have it?

#11 ·
Since Toploader Heaven looks to be out of business, I'm also looking for a copy of their cd. Can anyone help me out with a copy of the complete cd? Maybe email me a pdf? I'm new to toploader rebuilding and could really use the detailed instructions & pictures. Much appreciated!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.