Registered
861 Posts
Fall

Picture

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,545 Posts
Well, good to see a vert, and what looks like Kelly's car in the second sample. Not quite sure what to make of those period incorrect wheels on the FB or the "Shelbyized" coupe either. Whatever I guess. The VMF logo lacks a vintage style to it too, trying to picture how that might look on a T-shirt for instance, un-inspired but I guess modern if that is the new look you were after. Thanks for asking for comments, I mean that.:)

·
Administrator
12,995 Posts
Not quite sure what to make of those period incorrect wheels on the FB
Of course that FB doesn't have period correct color, period correct interior, period correct headlights, period correct parking lights, period correct grille, period correct engine. . . LOL
Stan

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
Hey, I like the second one... though I may be biased ;)

Really though, I like having more cars on the banner for a better representation of the different styles! Too bad we can't have more.

I'd suggest darkening up and/or changing the color of the hill "behind" the cars a little bit as the hill and Stan's car seem to merge a little in some spots. Just needs a little more contrast.

I too would like to see a different font for the logo if possible :)

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Maybe try those 4 cars in place of the current 4 fastbacks, and leave the logo as is, and in the middle, cars positioned the same way? That would make a cool tee shirt design!

·
Registered
981 Posts
I agree with 4ocious's comments. I would add a 69-70 and 71-73 mustang just for inclusiveness. For the "Vintage Mustang Forum" logo how do you feel about a cursive script like was used on the 67-68 "Mustang" badge?

david

·
Administrator
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
I agree with 4ocious's comments. I would add a 69-70 and 71-73 mustang just for inclusiveness. For the "Vintage Mustang Forum" logo how do you feel about a cursive script like was used on the 67-68 "Mustang" badge?

david
Ok gonna try and get those Gen's in there form this thread.

I just spoke to the designer.

Should have a proof soon and we might have to bump the conversion or start later in the day.

Jeff

·
Registered
439 Posts
If you have the photos to make it happen,I suggest one car from each model change. 65-66,67-68 etc. Coupe,fastback or convertible really doesn't matter to me. Member cars would be a plus. Maybe ask for submissions posed at a certain angle? Whatever you finalize,I'm sure it will look great.

·
Registered
4,187 Posts

david
Did someone say '69 mustang? :)

41 - 60 of 160 Posts