Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to purchase a natural gas Crown Vic from Budget car rentals at LAX from the Bay Area. They have several in their fleet, but will narrow down the list based on maintenance records, accident records, mileage, cosmetics, and color. After that, there might be two or three to choose from.

Is there someone that could take a look at them in the next day or two, possibly even drive it around the block? I'd like to make sure everything functions properly, and is represented as they claim.

Thanks!!

·
Banned
3,730 Posts
I'll be making a trip to that area the day after tomorrow, and returning Saturday. My schedule is a little tight but if no one else is avail, I'll try...let me know.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the offer Jeff.

I'll find out when they will be available to take a look at. If that coincides with your trip I'll let you know tomorrow. I'll have to VMF message you unless you have more direct email.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jeff,

Nevermind. It's a low mileage vehicle, and they're going to do a walk-around and email me photos of any cosmetic damage. The only items in their maintenance records are routine oil changes.

Thanks anyway!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts