Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a good quality used drivers side door shell for my 66 coupe. Preferably in the Philadelphia area, but willing to travel reasonable distances. Running up against a timeline to get the car ready for my wedding in June so hopefully can link up with someone soon

Appreciate any willing sellers or leads!

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
I saw one in the Atlanta area Craigslist for $100 with no rust but it has a wrinkle in the outside. I'd guess that's a bit far.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response @myfirstcar66. Atlanta is a bit out of the way, but I am willing to venture at least a couple hours outside philly and/or to Upstate New York (Binghamton/Syracuse area) to benefit from a friends and family visit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Mustangerbob1 -- Thanks for the reply! Have any pics to share? PM me and we can talk further.

@VMF Community: Really appreciative of the response I'm getting here, keep 'em coming! I have had little response on other forums so really happy about the active membership.

·
Premium Member
6,705 Posts
Sorry, the door was sold on Saturday. I am getting another door out today and will check it out. It is better than the 1st one and I will send pictures tonight or tomorrow.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the follow up @Mustangerbob1 - Bummer we couldn't link up on that door. I just found a driver's I think it going to work for my purposes, so hopefully your other door can make it to another good owner!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts