Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I watched some baseball history. Truthfully over the years I've seen my share but had all but given up on seeing a No-hitter. Last night I allmost didn't go to the game and instead stayed home and watched on TV. What a mistake that would of been.

Would of been understandable however as I had gone the night before and Tim Lincecmu had a no-no into the 7th before he lost his bid. It was very cold Thurs night and figured it would be again. My back has been really acting up so much lately I've been some what layed up. At the last minute I said what the heck and off I went and baseball didn't dissapoint. There a saying in baseball that I really love "Thats why they play the games"

In last night's case it sure was the Case Jonathan Sanchez who has had a tough couple of years and has always had tremendous Potential had recently been demoted too the bull pen and there was lots of talk of perhaps trading him shortly. Last night he put all the pieces together and accomplished one the most difficult task in the game.

My lifelong love of baseball has allowed me many great times. First when I was Younger playing the game got as far as Simi-pro ball many moons ago. Than to be able to contiue my love of the game by just attending the games. Few years back finally broke down and starting buying season tickets so I've seen alot more games than in years gone by but I would always first listen on radio and later on TV ( Even though IMHO radio with a good set of announcers is much better)

I've seen many triple plays, close No-hiters probally 6-8 utitl the 8th inning over the years. Watched the likes Of May's, Arron, Mantle, Kofax, Marichal, Gibson, Clemento and so many more. Recently watch Barry break HR record, attending many opening days, World seris games and also all Star games. I followed my beloved Giants through the years. However I even more a fan of the game than my team, But now not really sure whats left to see...........................?

Oh yea it was an error short of perfect game, perhaps today....... after all Cain pitching and in Baseball eanything possible. 6:05pm start tonight wonder what I might see today :p

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
MYTOYS said:
Recently watch Barry break HR record :p
Sorry, but who?????? :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MarkMach1 said:
MYTOYS said: