Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh My. What a sound. finished with the wiring and finally got my turn signals to work. ( dirty contact under dash) and rolled Stang out of the garage for the fire up. Holy Crap Batman! Woke up the whole neighborhood! Did my 20 minute runup and then shut down. My ears where ringing! LOL
I ordered my new DynoMax SuperTurbos today. Will have them on this Saturday. Cant wait to cruise main. All I have left is to put on the new top and then next Spring the new tires and rims. Finally, the 13 years of saving and spending for Stang have paid off. I even sent off for my new plates this am. 65MYWAY. So next week I can drive Stang to the cruise-in at the A&W.

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Hey, no fair, I am waiting on the "68MYWAY" plates!! Dammit, here I am thinking I was gonna be all original but oh well /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Great minds think alike don't they.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had made a list of possibles a while back and then after checking online with the ND DMV I narrowed it down some. 65MYWAY just seemed the best fit. I kept that 65 look on the outside, but under the hood is a 90 GT powerhouse! Hope the new Dynomax Sprtbo's help keep the secret somewhat while idling. lol

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, Thank you. 13 years of saving and trying to get some progress done has finally paid off. I have more recent photos but have not put them on the website yet. Goofy geocities and its upload limits due to so many pix is making it hard to put up all the photos I want. So, I will probably start removing some of the earlier photos and change the whole feel of the pages. maybe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts