Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are pics of all the new front 65-66 mustang fiberglass parts. The first post is what goes with the bottom valance.
Prices:
fiberglass valance 649.95
grilles 119.95
fog lamps OE 87.66 each
side markers OE are 34.10 LH and 30.80 RH

Attachments

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
65-66 mustang upper nose

Now here is the upper nose piece. It is like all our other noses and includes the buckets and trim rings.
Price 295.00 fiberglass
129.95 grille
For those wanting all the upper nose and lower valance parts with the new bumper(not pictured) we will have a package price.

Attachments

·
Dimples
4,703 Posts
Very cool. I'm glad to see that completely new custom parts are being made for these cars.

Nice work y'all.

·
Dimples
4,703 Posts
C'mon guys. We have an active supporting vendor creating new stuff for these cars. If you don't like it, you don't have to tell the world, and you sure don't have to post a competing product in the thread.

I'm not saying it's the worst thing in the world, but let's support the guys that are doing cool things by not hamstringing them in their own thread. Just a thought.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
C'mon guys. We have an active supporting vendor creating new stuff for these cars. If you don't like it, you don't have to tell the world, and you sure don't have to post a competing product in the thread.

I'm not saying it's the worst thing in the world, but let's support the guys that are doing cool things by not hamstringing them in their own thread. Just a thought.
We appreciate your kind words. My dad always use to say people like this would complain even if the were hanged with a golden noose LOL.

·
Registered
276 Posts
The parts look great. I can't wait to get my 65 back home and I can start mocking up the front end and ordering some parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts