Vintage Mustang Forums banner

New '67 Fastback Project

1444 Views 28 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  Wacarcollector
Hello everyone, I met my neighbor on the easement road on Friday and asked if he was ever going to do anything with a '67 Fastback Mustang that has been in his shop for over ten years. Now that he is in his eighties, he said he was thinking of selling it. After a somewhat brief discussion with the missus, I am now the owner of a painted roller, supposedly complete parts, and two '67 coupe parts cars to boot. I know nothing else other than it is a 289 4speed car and I think Highland Green. He is going to store the car until my retirement at the end of December. I have a concours trailered '65 GT Fastback but know very little about '67s. I am counting on your expert advice. Also, I will be parting out the coupes if you need anything. Located near Seattle. More to come.....
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
67 Fastback T5, 331 stroker, TCI Frt End, Canted 4 link rear, 3.55 gears
2,290 Posts
Congratulations on a great score! I can tell you all you need to know about 67's....they're the best...LOL!
By the way, looking at some ridiculous Craig's List ads, those aren't "parts cars". They are "highly sought after project cars"...

· Premium Member
10,849 Posts
Welcome to VMF !!
Pictures, man. PICTURES !!

Reactions: Lionel Hutz

· Registered
3,121 Posts
Outstanding score, and welcome.

· Registered
186 Posts
I like to imagine having a trailered concours 65 GT fastback and explaining to my significant other that I’m buying another car that comes with a pile of parts and two additional cars

if you ever decide to teach relationship management classes, count me in …

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I like to imagine having a trailered concours 65 GT fastback and explaining to my significant other that I’m buying another car that comes with a pile of parts and two additional cars

if you ever decide to teach relationship management classes, count me in …
This is awesome! Did I mention I have a 2005 Saleen S281SC and 1971 Camaro Z28 as well?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts