Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else see the new Hallmark Mach 1 ornament? It's pretty sweet...features diecast body, Grabber Blue paint, shaker scoop, magnums, front/rear spoilers, slats, sportlamps, & rocker molding applique. Looks to be about 1/43 scale. Asked SWMBO to try to pick up three today at the local store premier and she showed up with five! What a gal!

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
My son and his girlfriend just returned from spending the day at a car show and local amusement park.
The GF had already been shopping with her mom this morning and bought ME the blue MACH ornament.
What a sweet heart.
I think I need to sneak out without her knowing and pick up a few more.
I told my son his gal is a keeper!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Where do you get them from? I would not mind having s few.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They're available at Hallmark card stores. Not sure if they are at all of the stores but the "Crown" outlets should have them for sure.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Picked one up yesterday. Sweet!

·
Registered
215 Posts
My SWMBO suprised me last night when she got home from the Mall and gave me the Hallmark bag. Inside was the ornament. Might have to pick up another one and have someone make it into a vert.........

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
i pre oedered 2 of them....... not because i have a 70 grabberblue mach or anything lol....i guess i need to call and see if mine have came in yet.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts