Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New Pro Series Sport Seats - When will they be available?

Saw in this video that you have new bucket seats frames coming out. They look great and would love to buy a pair. Can you tell me when they will be available? Also pricing information if you have it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7voAHPc_cF4

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
subscribed :)

I wish I knew about these before ordering my Cobra Misano's.

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Saw in this video that you have new bucket seats frames coming out. They look great and would love to buy a pair. Can you tell me when they will be available? Also pricing information if you have it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7voAHPc_cF4
Hey there,

Those are our Pro Series Sport Seats and unfortunately we are looking a late 2014 release for these and I do not currently have any pricing on the seats only a ball park of $1,000 - $1,200 for two front bucket frames, foams and full kit of upholstery.

I'll be sure to update this thread when we release more info!

Thanks,

Waylon

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey there,

Those are our Pro Series Sport Seats and unfortunately we are looking a late 2014 release for these and I do not currently have any pricing on the seats only a ball park of $1,000 - $1,200 for two front bucket frames, foams and full kit of upholstery.

I'll be sure to update this thread when we release more info!

Thanks,

Waylon
Thanks - hopefully you be able to stick with a late 2014 schedule. They look really good.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Exciting stuff! Yes keep us updated....there is always the next build :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
I am going to bump this one up!

Hey Waylon - any updates on these? I know a few of us are really looking forward to this product.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I am going to bump this one up!

Hey Waylon - any updates on these? I know a few of us are really looking forward to this product.
And another bump? haha

·
Registered
88 Posts
Are these seats available yet? If not, any ETA for when they will be? The TMI website still says "coming soon," and it doesn't look like any of the popular vendors have them in their catalogs.

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Are these seats available yet? If not, any ETA for when they will be? The TMI website still says "coming soon," and it doesn't look like any of the popular vendors have them in their catalogs.
Morning - production is set and ready to go - frames stacked to the rafters. We're just finalizing part numbers and other internals at this point. I know NPD, SUMMIT, JEGS, & CJ Pony Parts are chomping at the bit to get these up.

I will be sure to update this site and this thread the day they are released!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Morning - production is set and ready to go - frames stacked to the rafters. We're just finalizing part numbers and other internals at this point. I know NPD, SUMMIT, JEGS, & CJ Pony Parts are chomping at the bit to get these up.

In your Product Release / SEMA Update you say:

And last but not least - our Pro Series Complete Seat.
This is a complete seat ready to bolt in out of the box.
Full adjustable, recline able with sliders and brackets.
Will be offered as a high back and a low back with and without headrest.
Available in both factory original Ford Mustang Styles as well as more universal styles.

Can you post pictures of the high back and low back side by side so that we can see the difference?

·
Registered
865 Posts
I want to know too!!!! I have two sets of 93 FOX GT seats and am getting ready to pull the trigger on the Pony red and white vinyl covers and cushions for my 66. These new seats look like they have more bolster then the factory seats. New frames, bigger bolsters, headrests I may have to go for the new seats, if the price is close.

·
Registered
865 Posts

I would also like to know how the frames are made, how strong are they and are they USA made? Are they stronger then the factory FOX seat frames?

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Morning Gents.

The Pro Series will be released by the end of the month - just final internal details to finalize.

Every inch of these seats is being produced here at TMI , in house, in the United States by United States citizens. Of that we extremely proud.
The frames are bent here, the covers sewn and installed here. The frames are 1" steel tubing and yes, they are much more stout than a fox frame.

Pricing is being finalized so I do not have exact numbers on each of the seats below, however I can say that the base model will start at around $850 a pair and the high end, Sport XR highbacks styling will be closer to $1400 a pair.
Tracks will be sold separately as we are offering tracks specific for over 20 different models out side of our current mustang, camaro, Chevelle and VW offerings.

I'll start w/ some photos of the Mustang Options:

NOTE: Headrests are also an option on the the low back models:

Mach 1 high Back:

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Here are some of the Sport XR Options - albeit a good number of these are in custom color options, but it will still give you an idea of the styling:

Here is the Sport XR Highback in a non custom color option:

·
Registered
865 Posts
I have a couple more questions about the Pony style blue and white seats before I start saving my Franklin's. I'm assuming you will be offering them in '66 red. Is the back of the seat the same height as the '93 FOX models (24') or is it the same as the stock '66 seats (21"). How tall is the front edge of the base? I am looking at steering wheel clearance. Do you have a picture of the headrests offered with these seats? Will you offer a convertible model with a seat belt guide loop installed? And finally do you have pictures of the uncovered steel frames?

I am deciding between your new seats in red pony, recovering my FOX seats with your covers and foam or buying ProCar seats, that's why I have multiple questions. My car is mostly street driven but I do open track about 4 times per year. I am looking for a comfortable seat which holds me in the seat.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 41 Posts