Vintage Mustang Forums banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Waylon - these still aren't out are they? If so, can you point us in the right direction? CJ Pony is a little confusing.

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Waylon - these still aren't out are they? If so, can you point us in the right direction? CJ Pony is a little confusing.
Good morning - the Mustang & Universal Pro Series was actually just released. I am working on the email announcement as we speak and our web department is working on adding them to our site.
However, our Customer Service desk is ready and able to take orders over the phone. 800-624-7960

Below is the email I am currently working on for the release. It is preliminary, but it will give you a nice over view of the options we will have for our Pro Series Complete Seat line.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Shoot. I'm almost considering those.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Waylon: With all the folks slobbering over these, please post all you can.
I just (last month) had my 67 seats done as Sport Seat II. So do pic's and break my heart!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Waylon, I haven't been able to find a price on these yet. Do we have to call for price, or will they be posted soon? I'm trying to decide if I want to re-upholster my seats with your Sport II covers and foams, or if I want to just go with the Pro series and save myself the sore hands. Haha.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Waylon, I haven't been able to find a price on these yet. Do we have to call for price, or will they be posted soon? I'm trying to decide if I want to re-upholster my seats with your Sport II covers and foams, or if I want to just go with the Pro series and save myself the sore hands. Haha.
I am in the same boat as you bro.

I am waiting for someone to sell me these freakin' things. I need a matching set of high backs and rear seat in the sport XR. I am tired of looking at photos of things I cannot purchase!

Waylon! Hook us up Sir.

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
I am in the same boat as you bro.

I am waiting for someone to sell me these freakin' things. I need a matching set of high backs and rear seat in the sport XR. I am tired of looking at photos of things I cannot purchase!

Waylon! Hook us up Sir.
Our web department is working on adding these to the website currently, so yes - it is a 'call for pricing' right now. Also noteworthy is our dealers will be pricing these cheaper than our MSRP on our site. I know there are quite a few companies that will be adding these to their websites very soon.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
There is some posted on website now. Pictures and prices. Honestly for a semi custom US built pair of seats, I'm very impressed with price point.

I've paid much more for premium British built seats and have been quoted as much as $800 to rebuild "carry" in seats for my Mach1 providing them with foam and covers from TMI to go back standard. That is more than TMI are marketing these (considering cores, foam, covers and labor).

Home run in my book!

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
There is some posted on website now. Pictures and prices. Honestly for a semi custom US built pair of seats, I'm very impressed with price point.

I've paid much more for premium British built seats and have been quoted as much as $800 to rebuild "carry" in seats for my Mach1 providing them with foam and covers from TMI to go back standard. That is more than TMI are marketing these (considering cores, foam, covers and labor).

Home run in my book!
Thank you for the feedback!

Here is a link to the new Pro Series on our site:
TMI Products - TMI Products Manufacturing - TMI Interior Carries Interior for VW, Mustang, Bronco, Chevelle, Camaro - TMIproducts.com

You can also contact your favorite Authorized TMI Dealer and ask for the new Pro Series. I'm sure you'll start seeing these live on Dealer Sites very soon.
I know Summit Racing has already listed the Universal Style seats here:
http://www.summitracing.com/search?SortBy=BestKeywordMatch&SortOrder=Ascending&keyword=TMI%20Pro%20Series

·
Registered
51 Posts
Morning Gents.

The Pro Series will be released by the end of the month - just final internal details to finalize.

Every inch of these seats is being produced here at TMI , in house, in the United States by United States citizens. Of that we extremely proud.
The frames are bent here, the covers sewn and installed here. The frames are 1" steel tubing and yes, they are much more stout than a fox frame.

Pricing is being finalized so I do not have exact numbers on each of the seats below, however I can say that the base model will start at around $850 a pair and the high end, Sport XR highbacks styling will be closer to $1400 a pair.
Tracks will be sold separately as we are offering tracks specific for over 20 different models out side of our current mustang, camaro, Chevelle and VW offerings.

I'll start w/ some photos of the Mustang Options:

NOTE: Headrests are also an option on the the low back models:

Mach 1 high Back:

has the style of the Pony seat now changed? I noticed the Pony style Pro series on your website seems to have extra material on the upper and lower bolster along with the TMI logo on the side. And can the insert color on the Pony style be changed to dark blue sierra color from the 1967 model year?

·
Registered
865 Posts
Hi Waylon,

I really like the low back red/white deluxe seats. But the headrest pictured in the advertisement kills it for me. I personally don't think this type of headrest looks right in a 65/66 mustang. Is the headrest pictured the only option? I really like the small roll type which comes with the late 80's fox seats. Let me know if this is the only option. Also, is the highback version offered in the two tone red/white color?

·
Registered
865 Posts
Hi Waylon,

How are you going to sell any seats if you don't respond to questions?

Are these seats available for convertibles, meaning is their a seat belt guide option?

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Hi Waylon,

Are these seats available for convertibles, meaning is their a seat belt guide option?
Seriously? Just give 'em a call.

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Hi Waylon,

I really like the low back red/white deluxe seats. But the headrest pictured in the advertisement kills it for me. I personally don't think this type of headrest looks right in a 65/66 mustang. Is the headrest pictured the only option? I really like the small roll type which comes with the late 80's fox seats. Let me know if this is the only option. Also, is the highback version offered in the two tone red/white color?
The Pro Series low back series is available with and without headrest. Yes the highback can be ordered in red and white.

Hi Waylon,

There is not a seat belt guide.

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Wanted to drop in and post up a few of the new photos of the Pro Series we've been capturing as orders have been shipping out. Some extremely custom - some more stock appearing...

Sport R Pro Series w/ Red Stitch:

Sport Pony Pro Series red/white:

Sport Mach 1 high back: black/red

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
And a few of the more custom seats to be ordered recently:

Custom set of Sport XR Pro Series low backs:

Custom set of Universal Pro Series low backs with black carbon fiber inserts:

Low back Sport XR in a custom smoke gray and red stitch:

Highback Sport XR w/ orange thread

21 - 40 of 41 Posts