Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I went "under" for the first time since I've had Rita and was glad I did! Found that 1 axle u-bolt on each side is broken!! :: Probably not very safe. There's also an exhaust leak at the donut that I hope to be able to get fixed this weekend. Mr_Siv is going help me on Sunday, should be a good time. Just offhand, does anyone know the timing spec. for a '71 Cleveland? I haven't gotten a chance to pickup any books for this car yet and want it tuned correctly.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Brian,

Hey, nobody told me about a Central Illinois VMF get together. I just noticed that another VMF is from Central Illinois, "Duke40". He just registered. I tried to send him a PM, but it says he is not accepting PM's. Oh well. BTW, Sunday is my birthday.

Mr_Siv never contacted me about having lunch by Bradley University. I'm up for a burrito the size of my head, LaBamba's rocks and it's right in Campustown Plaza.

Brian, you up for lunch sometime?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shhh...don't tell Brad but I was thinking about heading down to his place for a nice cruise after we get the manifold and u-bolts fixed! ;) If only I knew how to get there...send me PM. I don't think I could make a weekday lunch though, but I'd be glad to get together for dinner sometime.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks so much, I guess that's why it was pinging when I had it set at 10!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts