Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after days of working and working on this thing, I almost have it all done. The only thing left to put on the outside of the car is the Drip rail chrome molding, and the molding around the windshield and back glass. PLEASE EXCUSE THE MESSY GARAGE. That oil is not from the car, but from where I spilled the oil pan when I changed the oil. Also, the CAR IS VERY DIRTY from sitting in my garage. Tell me what you think!

http://home1.gte.net/res00w92/index.html

·
Premium Member
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got them the other day. I havent had a chance to get into those yet...... im still not looking forward to it .

·
Registered
553 Posts
looks awesome, i love those center mount headlights. is the stock location for the hood bumpers where you mounted the hood pins? i got some hood pins but it looks like if i mount them where the hood bumpers are they wont stick through the top off the hood. i dont want to drill some holes and find that they arent tall enough to stick out so i can slip the pin rings through. do you know what the height from the base of the hood bumber bracket to the tip of the pin is? or better yet from the base of the hood bumper bracket to the bottom of the pin hole. i assume you have a fiberglass hood? how does the dimensions compare to a stock metal hood? the reason i ask is the hood pins i bought were for a 1969 from the NPD catalog. i'm mounting them on the 66 that has a stock metal hood. it just looks to me i might have to mount them on the radiator crossmember so they will reach through the hood. thanks, i'm still almost too chicken to go drilling holes in my hood even if i knew they would fit... LOL

·
Registered
340 Posts
Your car looks great, but it reminds me that mine is still in the body shop.............I want it done so I can DRIVE!!!!!! lol Anyways the car looks really nice, hope you can get her on finished up and on the road ASAP..

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Looking good, Great to see that you are drinking that good ol Texas drink (Dr. Pepper).

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
My only question is ......whats that "big" hammer laying on the floor used for? "G"

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Looks good. Your shop looks like mine right now. I just painted my son's 68 & now I'm replacing the interior. So I have boxes of old parts/new parts laying all over the shop.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts