Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We only have a few clear 64-68 Mustang windshields left in stock. They are priced wholesale at only $100. Additional charge for Carlite logo stamped by licensed vendor. Larger discount for quantity order.
Worldwide shipping, expertly packaged.Add$25 box/crate fee.
Local pickup/delivery in the Boston area/southern NH.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I need a windshield for a 66 convertible. Will they fit?
I am driving from Nova Scotia to ct in a weeks time.
Where are you located?

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They fit fine. In fact, the largest chain up your way, Speedy glass buys from the same manufacturer. We use to own a family glass business for almost 50 years that were bought out from Speedy's parent company in Canada...
I have a few in stock at the moment. I am located 5 minutes from Route 93 & Route 495 which I assume you would be coming down to go to CT-I usually meet people at an exit right off the highway where there is a country store..depending when you are coming.Let me know. Glass is not in a box, but could be wrapped in some plastic/cardboard for the trip. There is a 5% sales tax to add-
I am in Andover, MA
Richard

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Total price is $223 delivered to a commercial address or picked up at freight terminal. Residential del is additional as it will go R&L Carriers. Glass is $100+25 windshield box +98 freight. It doesn't cost anymore to ship 1, 2 or 3 windshields so if you know anyone else in the area needing a windshield for Mustang it gets cheaper to get it there. Del time is 3 business days.
Richard

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I meant to add if you or anyone wants these with the Carlite logo stamped, they can be done for an additional $50 by a licensed vendor locally. These particular reproductions were produced without any logos just for this purpose.
Richard

1 - 7 of 7 Posts