Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased this 1967 Mustang. This has been a dream to have and now I can start on some projects to clean it up. It is not a GT500 but the rest is fairly accurate. Looking forward to the projects each year while driving it in the Summer. I'll be reading this board a lot to learn from all the experienced members in restoration.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Welcome! Always glad to see a new member.

What are your plans for the car?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Sweet! Throw a plow on the front and you’re ready to roll. Welcome to the club.

·
Hi, how ya doin
2,516 Posts
Welcome to VMF. Nice looking 67 Fastback.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all. I plan on basic restoration. The body has no rust rot that I could find as I dug through it. First thing after the obligatory fluid changes, etc is to fix the interior. Warped or worn parts replaced and get ready for the Summer. In the future, pull the Engine for a rebuild, swap auto to manual, go through the rest of the drivetrain and when done, get it repainted. This needs work but doesn't require anything as it is driveable. It will be fun for me to be able to do projects each winter and drive it periodically in the Summer. Looking forward to diving into this as it was always a dream to have a 1967 mustang and to be able to fix it up. I look forward to everyone's stories and help on my questions as I go along.

I'm in Omaha, looking forward to going to the MCCO meetings.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Welcome to the VMF, sweet car, and always good to see another car from the Husker state on here!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts