Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not for the faint of bandwidth (or patience with dialup), I have posted a new and more detailed photo album of my in-process project for those interrested. Click on the address in the signature line below.
How about posting links to restoration photo sites you have come across so we can steal new ideas from each other!

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
I enjoyed very much looking at your project, one of these days I've got to get something like that done on my 65, just wish I had been taking photo since the start 18 years ago.

Just out of curiosity what paint scheme are you planning? Do you have a project completion date in mind on your car? Theres a few of us out there that have gone way restomod would be fun to get us together for some event.

Again my compliments

Mark

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I plan on keeping the paint simple and clean with no stripes or stuff that doesn't belong. The color will be '96 Dodge Viper blue (you can see some of the color in a few photos). Many say I should have the Shelby-type dual stripes but I think the flares, hood, trunk, etc will be enough.
I planed on finishing by today June 10 but as you can see I a bit off-just have to reset that goal. An opentrack event would be a great way to get together some modified Mustangs.
On a side note what are the details on your fuel injection setup? Is there a website to get more info on it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.