Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I'm kinda new here, I joined the forums a few years back (actually about the time I got the car to the west coast), but haven't been on here in years. I moved from the east coast (rust belt) to Oregon 8 years ago, and I have had this car for 11 years. 2 years after I moved here I finally was able to bring the mustang home, and stuffed it into my garage. Unfortunately, It has just sat in the garage and became a storage shelf until I recently got the bug to restore it. Now that we are getting into the car I am going back to the forums.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Welcome here!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome.

Based on the timestamps for the threads, it looks like it takes 30 minutes after inquiring about an intro post for it to get approved. :smile2:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome.

Based on the timestamps for the threads, it looks like it takes 30 minutes after inquiring about an intro post for it to get approved. :smile2:
No it wasn't this intro post that was pending approval. I just decided to post and intro here since the other one wasn't coming through, lol...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Howdy and welcome! I'm looking forward to checking out your YouTube videos. Somehow I've never run across them before. Looks fun.
Most of the Mustang videos are pretty new, I had a few older ones, but I think I put 12 up in the last 2-3 weeks. We just really got started on the project.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts