Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, newbie here. In northern Pa, working on '67 fastback S code. I'll be needing info soon about trunk lid spring/rod. Mine is early, Nov "66 production. So early it even has "66 door hinges too. Having a great time with my 2 boys doing our first car after finishing a Unimog a few years ago.
J

·
Premium Member
6,785 Posts
There's a scene I'm somewhat familiar with, except I did just one side at a time and was able to keep the original tail light panel in place the whole time. I'm guessing that divider panel isn't placed solid and correct yet, looks like too much gap at the bottom left and not enough gap bottom right. Welcome to VMF!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome . how north in pa? I'm just across the border .
We're in Bradford. 5 miles from NYS. And correct, panel.not.in solid yet. Top was kinda bad so wasn't about to do all this and leave any rot in there. Looks worse on bottom left because light is shining right exactly there. They are actually almost identical. Good eye

·
Registered
11,142 Posts
We're in Bradford. 5 miles from NYS. And correct, panel.not.in solid yet. Top was kinda bad so wasn't about to do all this and leave any rot in there. Looks worse on bottom left because light is shining right exactly there. They are actually almost identical. Good eye
Your a bit west I'm in Tioga county NY

·
Hi, how ya doin
2,478 Posts
Welcome to VMF.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks. Hoping to have rear end on by end of month. So much work but only feels like work 25% of the time. Work outside fixing oilwells during week. That's work work!. Thanks again for the welcome guys!
Jay

1 - 9 of 9 Posts