Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday i bought a 1968 Coupe. Vin 8T01C. She needs A LOT of work but thats the reason i wanted it. I love the challenge and learning it brings. I'm sure this site will help me out during this project. I will be doing almost all the work myself, with help from a few friends here and there. Right now I'm still trying to figure where to start. I'm thinking the floor pan would be the best place.

Attachments

·
Registered
887 Posts
Yesterday i bought a 1968 Coupe. Vin 8T01C. She needs A LOT of work but thats the reason i wanted it. I love the challenge and learning it brings. I'm sure this site will help me out during this project. I will be doing almost all the work myself, with help from a few friends here and there. Right now I'm still trying to figure where to start. I'm thinking the floor pan would be the best place.
Welcome.... and congratulations!! I am in Harrington just a 'lil south of Dover.... Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.... be glad to help with info etc. and or point you in the right direction... check out our web site!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Great thing about Delaware is that its so small all of the residents
are "just around the corner" from one another regardless of where
they live.

I'm just south of Georgetown. I am not mechanically inclined and
know little about fords to begin with so I have little to offer. Still,
I love to cruise so if you're ever doing anything local (and I can
get this damn thing running,) chances are I'll stop by.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts