Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

As you can tell by my subject line, I am indeed a new guy (numbers matching and a nice metallic gleam ::)

I had a question about the value of a certain car. I have found valuations all over the internet, but never on a non numbers matching car.

I want to get into a Fastback, and I've found a 1965 K-Code that is not numbers matching. The engine has the correct work done to make it a K-Code, but it isn't original. Aside from that, the owner is telling me the car is in good condition. The floorboards were redone, and the replaced the gauge assembly with GT gauges and it has the rally pack gauges as well. He has had the car for 3 years now. He told me he bought it as a project car and that the previous owner also was trying to restore it. He claims the car is done now.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance for your responses!

Cheers

·
Premium Member
19,215 Posts
I'd guess $10-$15k, depending upon body condition and quality of repairs. FB prices are higher than coupes, and roughly equivalent to convertibles. The engine, if truly a HiPo, and not a A or C code upgraded to HiPo would give this car it's value.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts