Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My spindles have arrived and I am ready to make shipments. For a limited time only, forum members will be offered a special price for spindle/bracket sets and for complete swap kits.

The spindle kit includes all new high strength Granada design spindles and caliper brackets, new splash shields, shield gaskets, mounting flange, and the proper SEMS bolts. This set (GSS-1) is offered to forum members for $229 + S&H.

I am also offering a complete front disc brake swap kit based on Granada design for 6 and 8 cylinder 65-73 Mustang and other related cars including Falcon, Torino, Fairlane, Cougar, Comet, Montego, and Maverick. The kit includes the spindle kit GSS-1, bearings, seals, all of the small parts (22 pcs.), brake hoses, cardone refurbed calipers, semi-metallic pads, SLOTTED ROTORS, a Raybestos refurb master cylinder, outer tie rods (or adapter bushings), and an adjustable proportioning valve. This kit has absolutely everything needed to make a front disc brake swap. You only need to adapt your brake hard lines to fit in the proportioning valve, master cylinder, and hoses. This kit (SWAP-2) is offered to forum members for $495 + S&H.

Spindle Kit, part# GSS-1 $229
Swap Kit, part# SWAP-2 $495

Email me at [email protected] for payment and shipping details, and technical questions including application and wheel fitment issues.

See http://www.discbrakeswap.com for product pictures.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts