Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Looking for some people with knowledge in the Indianapolis, IN area with my dads '67 Mustang Fastback. He did ALOT to it. Alot of it, I was unaware of. Everyone who worked on the car with him, has passed away. Just looking for some people to help with looking over the car, what he has done with it, where to get some things worked on, how to fix some things, if needed...and so on. If ANYONE is in the Indianapolis, IN area, let me know!!!
FullSizeR.jpg

·
Registered
835 Posts
That’s a really nice car, your dad did a great job. I’m not near Indiana, I’m sure someone will be able to help out. Good luck and enjoy the car.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I'm in Indy (Fishers) and have a 67.
I replied to your other thread, let me know if you need a hand with something.
Vails in Greenfield does a lot of Mustangs and, from the limited times I have dealt with them, seem like great guys.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well when it starts getting nice out, I may have to take a drive up that way just to see if you see anything you could give info on. Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in Indy (Fishers) and have a 67.
I replied to your other thread, let me know if you need a hand with something.
Vails in Greenfield does a lot of Mustangs and, from the limited times I have dealt with them, seem like great guys.
Also, learning about the car and how everything is hooked up ya know? I have been told not getting the "power" I am wanting maybe because I do not have a vacuum advance to a distributor that needs it??? No idea? When the weather gets nicer, I will try to see if I can come up that way during the day perhaps? If your familiar with Holley carbs or just Carbs in general would help...

·
Hi, how ya doin
2,213 Posts
James, welcome to VMF. Very nice looking 67 Fastback.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
James, welcome to VMF. Very nice looking 67 Fastback.
Thanks Mike! Was thinking about taking off the side scoops as I always get questions like "Is that a Shelby?" My dad loved the Shelby as well but I think with the iconic side vents would still look great! Also, anyone on here do good artwork for showpieces? My currents one, is starting to bend and the paint is starting to chip. Need someone to make me a "Mustang Pony" that represents mine and has some work thats been done to the car. Also, looking for some more ideas on what others are putting out in front of theirs during car shows...ideas? I will attach a photo of what I have now.

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
Besides "Indy-5.0" I'll bet some other members of the Indianapolis Mustang club know about that car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts