Vintage Mustang Forums banner

new member check out my prodject

750 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  rhyno9 
#1 ·
http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=607068&cat=25&val=1

my name is shawn and i live in shorewood IL i am 18 years old and i am restoring a 67 mustang coupe when i bought the car for dirt cheap it had a perfect interior and the body was in decent shape but as of right now i put on brand new front fenders and quarterpanels still in the process of finishing the quarter panels i have help from my dad and friends so its been a bout a year so far and in still looking for a cheep 302 or 289 to rebuild but first im just worried about getting the body in tip top shape b4 i paint it which i have my own garage/ paintbooth at our house so heres some pice for a while back but i will update more when i go take more pictures.

#3 ·
Welcome Shawn,

I am sure you will enjoy restoring the 67 and learn a lot in the process. If you have any problems or questions feel free to ask on the board anytime and we will try to help you out.

#4 ·
Shawn,
Looking forward to seeing the Stang around town. I drive ours to the office every now and then. I will look for your stang when it is up and running.
There seem to be more people from this area popping up.

#5 ·
Looks like a nice project. I love seeing the younger guys get into the old stangs. If you still need a 302 let me know. I have a 68 302 block and crank already machined and most everything else to complete. Maybe we could work out a trade of some sort? I need to either rent/borrow or buy spray equipment and find a booth to use when I spray my car. Let me know what you think.

RV

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.