Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lurking, reading some of the vast amount of info on all things stang. Great resource and seems pretty civil. Working on a 67. Printer by trade so not that great a mechanic but I can follow directions.
Craig

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do! A lot. Thanks. But I will be a good newbie and wear out the search button before posting. dont want to be that guy

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is the '67. 351W/C4 a/c car with no a/c left under the hood. But it's Texas y'all, got to have A/C!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Caper. My oldest daughter bought it it 2003. It was a father/daughter project & her first car. She put around $2,000 in and we matched it. We made some safety additions, shoulder belts, later model seats with head rests, disks.
That's how I got my first car, a long gone '71 Mustang, I put in my $900 of lawnmowing money and my Dad matched it. She is still the owner but it stays at my house because she recently moved and lost the third garage space. Somehow I dont mind : )
So the plan is to correct/improve some things for her while I have it. Oh and drive the snot out of it

·
Registered
589 Posts
Welcome and if you need any help driving it, I could take one for the team?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts