Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Welcome! Fellow Michigander here.

·
Hi, how ya doin
2,516 Posts
Welcome to VMF. X2 on some pics of your Mach-1.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Welcome here. Cant wait to see the pictures.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Sorry for the such long delay. i forgot i had an account on here till i was looking up something. these pictures are of it in its current state. car was dissassembled in 1998 to be repainted. got back from paint in 2001 and has been sitting covered up in my garage till 2018 when i dug it out and started working on it. My father was the orignal owner and bought the car brand new in 1973. unfortuntely with my father gettting ill and eventually passing in 2018 he never got a chance to work on it. Car only has 36.000 original miles on it. This is alll somewhat new to me and I am learning alot. Even thought I have a mechanic background being a diesel mechanic workng on semis this is still a night and day difference.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Looks like a pretty good starting point from what I can see in the pictures. A good friend had one the looked just like it back in the mid 80's.

·
Registered
506 Posts
That will be a good looking ride when you get it back together. The paint should be nice and dry now lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts