Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

New member from Minnesota and I currently have two mustangs.

First is a 03 cobra which I bought back in 2010. It currently has 33k miles with a pretty big mod list.

Second one is a 90 coupe FHP SSP. I bought it in 2019, it's a southern car. It has many upgrades as well.

My wife and I are currently in the process of buying her dream car. It's a 67 fastback A code with a C4. I tried getting a manual....

We put a deposit down on it, but it's in Canada. So it's going to take some time.

I'm fairly new to the 60's mustangs, I've had some friends with them.

I'm sure I'll be on here quite a bit once the new car arrives.

Thanks!
IMG_20210518_175937932.jpg
IMG_20210425_210556485.jpg
26046746-1967-ford-mustang-thumb.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
67 Fastback T5 331 TCI Frt End, Canted 4 link rear susp
707 Posts
Welcome...great looking corral you have there! Looking forward to some additional photos of the 67.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome...great looking corral you have there! Looking forward to some additional photos of the 67.
Thank you, I'll definitely get more pictures!
Welcome. You have some beautiful cars there. Also, that's quite a shop.
Thank you! Just recently bought the shop this past December. Before that one car was at a storage unit. Only have a 1 stall garage at the house.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Welcome, nice cars and awesome shop! Can't wait to see more pics.

Reactions: Bdubbs

·
Premium Member
68 Mustang Coupe
4,398 Posts
Welcome, beautiful cars and shop! Just moved from Central mn Last December. Loved it there but it was time to come home. I hear you're having a fantastic summer up there lol.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome, beautiful cars and shop! Just moved from Central mn Last December. Loved it there but it was time to come home. I hear you're having a fantastic summer up there lol.
Thank you! Where do you currently live? The weather has been brutal! I hate driving my cars in this kind of heat. So they have sat in hibernation, and pretty soon it will be winter again lol...

·
Premium Member
68 Mustang Coupe
4,398 Posts
Thank you! Where do you currently live? The weather has been brutal! I hate driving my cars in this kind of heat. So they have sat in hibernation, and pretty soon it will be winter again lol...

I currently live in southwest Missouri, I spent the last 6 years in Sauk Centre. Loved the snowmobiling! Yes, I learned quickly that up there winter is always on its way.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Awesome . I'm located in the southern part of Minnesota.

So northern Iowa then... ;)

Welcome to VMF - Former Sioux Falls, SD resident enjoying life in LA (Lower Alabama).

John

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So northern Iowa then... ;)

Welcome to VMF - Former Sioux Falls, SD resident enjoying life in LA (Lower Alabama).

John
LoL not quite! Probably a couple hours to the border. I'm familiar with Sioux Falls.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,656 Posts
We have about 2 weeks worth of winter if you combine all the really cold days here in Alabama...
Welcome to VMF !!

·
Premium Member
6,656 Posts
LoL that would be awesome. I hate snow!

Come on down. We have year-round Mustang driving weather, good roads, no salt, low property taxes, and some excellent schools and universities, world-class golfing, racing, and athletics. I am 4 hours from the sugary white sands of tbe Gulf Coast, 2 hours to my Dad's cabin in the mountains, 2 hours to Birmingham, 2 hours to Atlanta, and I come home to small-town life. It may not be paradise but I hope to build a new home soon...need more Mustang space!
We get a little snow, sometimes a little ice, almost always gone in a couple days. I never had a white Christmas until it snowed Christmas night about 5 years ago. I hope I get another one before I'm 80...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Come on down. We have year-round Mustang driving weather, good roads, no salt, low property taxes, and some excellent schools and universities, world-class golfing, racing, and athletics. I am 4 hours from the sugary white sands of tbe Gulf Coast, 2 hours to my Dad's cabin in the mountains, 2 hours to Birmingham, 2 hours to Atlanta, and I come home to small-town life. It may not be paradise but I hope to build a new home soon...need more Mustang space!
We get a little snow, sometimes a little ice, almost always gone in a couple days. I never had a white Christmas until it snowed Christmas night about 5 years ago. I hope I get another one before I'm 80...
Sounds perfect! One day the wife and I will move so we can enjoy golfing and cars all year. I just bought my dream shop this past December. Then the wife finds a car she's been wanting for a long time. Finally in a place financially to make it happen.

And I told her we need a 4 post lift before we get a third car, lol. Maybe next year.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 21 Posts