Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
New here but not to Mustangs, I own a Springtime Yellow '66 Sprint 200 that I bought as my 1st car 30 yrs ago. My wife has a Screaming Yellow '05 and both my sons have Stangs as well, A '94 GT Vert. & '01 GT Vert. We are also members of the Yellow Mustang Registry which is celebrating it's 10 yr Anniversary this April in Pigeon Forge, Tenn. My everyday driver is a restored '76 F100 that I've owned for 29 yrs.
Tim Taylor

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Welcome...you got it bad. You know...yellow fever. That Pigeon Forge thing sounds great. I think I'll lok into it and maybe come up there with my Sunlight Yellow 64 1/2. Where can I get more info on it.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Welcome. Post some pix of those Stangs....and that pickup.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Beautiful cars Tim! Welcome to ya.....from the coast of SC!

BTW, whatever happened to the GREAT MCA national shows ya'll used to have up there? When I was in my late teens, early 20's I'd come up every year for the show!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Beautiful cars Tim! Welcome to ya.....from the coast of SC!

BTW, whatever happened to the GREAT MCA national shows ya'll used to have up there? When I was in my late teens, early 20's I'd come up every year for the show!
They had the Nationals last year up in Asheville, NC at the Biltmore House but I did'nt make it. My sister and her family live in Charleston, she works for an orthodonist and he works at Porter-Gaud School. My niece lives in Summerville.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
O'l Yeller, you know of any junk yards in or around Greenville with parts cars? '67 or '68 to be exact.

I am about an hour from you over in Rock Hill, just south of Charlotte.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
O'l Yeller, you know of any junk yards in or around Greenville with parts cars? '67 or '68 to be exact.

I am about an hour from you over in Rock Hill, just south of Charlotte.
Any old Stangs around here have just about been picked clean. Are you looking for anything specific?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome from the state capital. Some real nice cars you have there. You should bring them down for our 33d Annual Show on April 17th .

·
Registered
637 Posts
I'm also a Taylor from SC. Born, raised, just moved away about 2 years ago. Economy took me away but I'll be back!

Born in Florence, grew up in North Augusta, but I call Charleston my home. My mom lives on Yonges Island.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Any old Stangs around here have just about been picked clean. Are you looking for anything specific?
yep, I am in the market for the A Pilars (door/winshield post) for a '67 or '68.
If there were any in Greenville, I could just drive over an pick them up.
As you probably read my latest post I have found another member that has them, but I am skeptical because of the lack of positive feedback on him as a seller and because he is in Colorado. All I have to go on is pictures of the parts.

Let me know if you hear of anything.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yep, I am in the market for the A Pilars (door/winshield post) for a '67 or '68.
If there were any in Greenville, I could just drive over an pick them up.
As you probably read my latest post I have found another member that has them, but I am skeptical because of the lack of positive feedback on him as a seller and because he is in Colorado. All I have to go on is pictures of the parts.

Let me know if you hear of anything.
Try Vic's Classics on Hwy 221 in Chesnee 864-461-9071 / 864-461-2621

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm also a Taylor from SC. Born, raised, just moved away about 2 years ago. Economy took me away but I'll be back!

Born in Florence, grew up in North Augusta, but I call Charleston my home. My mom lives on Yonges Island.

Glad to know ya, Don't think any of my relatives from down Florence way,We're all from the upstate.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I will contact them.

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
8,138 Posts
Welcome from the state capital. Some real nice cars you have there. You should bring them down for our 33d Annual Show on April 17th .
More info needed on show! I'm in Columbia too, but car is no where ready for coming out of the garage.

If you are interested, there is an all makes shw this March at Spring Valley High School. It's organized by the local Corvette club, but all proceeds go to charity. My '95 won 1st place last year in it's class.

...It's good to have no competetion.....:roflao:

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
While looking through some older show photos the other night I came across a pic I took of a BEAUTIFUL '66 sprint that sure looks like yours. Did you have your car at the Myrtle Beach Mustang show in 2007?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts