Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
65 mustang coupe 302 HO, Holley 600 carb, T-5, 8 inch rear
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I’m a new member to the forum but have been following it for a while whenever I have a problem with my car lol. I have a 65 coupe with a 302 and t-5. Looking forward to actually posting things now.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Welcome from just down the road in DC. I second the pictures request.

·
Premium Member
6,105 Posts
Nice ! Welcome to VMF.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! The last few months it’s kind of been one thing after another. I put a new clutch in and then just did new intake gasket seal. Just getting ready for driving season

·
Premium Member
7,438 Posts
Like the color combo. I'm in AA County just north of Naptown. Once this virus storm passes perhaps we'll catch up somewhere. Welcome Harford County.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Welcome. And nice car!
kenash and I have gotten together at City Dock for the Sunday morning get-togethers. Maybe a bit far for you, but we get everything from Model A's to the latest Porsche. Closed down for now, of course, but the summer sun is coming soon.
PS You might want to add a little basic info on the car.

Reactions: kenash

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok thanks for the advice, How do I add it to the signature line?

·
Premium Member
7,438 Posts
Ok thanks for the advice, How do I add it to the signature line?
Look in your account settings. Look for the "Location" field. Also, you can modify your "signature", as well.

·
Hi, how ya doin
2,488 Posts
Ram65, welcome to VMF. Nice looking 65 Coupe.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks! I have to admit it is not perfect, it looks great in pictures but does have a few spots that are not great. If I had to guess, it was painted 10 plus years ago but it was garage kept and it looks pretty dang good from about 5 feet lol

·
Registered
1968 Mustang
21 Posts
Thanks! I have to admit it is not perfect, it looks great in pictures but does have a few spots that are not great. If I had to guess, it was painted 10 plus years ago but it was garage kept and it looks pretty dang good from about 5 feet lol
Then I suggest you don't go pointing out the rough spots, because I can't see any from the pictures!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts