Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased a 65 Fastback A code back in March, drove it around for a little while and stripped it down to make it more road worthy.
work currently underway:
Wiring harness
Classis Auto Air
Suspension from Shaun (street or track)
Torq Thrust wheels
289 with 5 speed conversion

picture prior to removing everything.

I have read a lot of great posts so far, awesome website!!

·
Radar
6,956 Posts
I have read a lot of great posts so far, awesome website!!
It is, and nice car! Where are you located? For some odd reason there seems to be more of us here from the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area than from around Charlotte. Welcome to VMF. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Greensboro Area. Cant wait to get everything back in and on the road, it will be spirited driven car as long as we own it.

·
Hi, how ya doin
2,572 Posts
Welcome to VMF. Nice looking 65 Fastback. Soon my wife & I will just west of Martinsville, Va.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Greensboro Area. Cant wait to get everything back in and on the road, it will be spirited driven car as long as we own it.
Welcome! Greensboro here as well.. Let me know if you need any help, I've done every upgrade that you listed in your first post (some more than once..) :cautious:

-Shannon

Reactions: 4ocious

·
Registered
1965 2+2 Vintage Burgundy A-code C4
4,473 Posts
Welcome, seems NC is getting well represented on here.

Reactions: 4ocious

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Welcome! I lived in Summerfield for a while, but moved to Chapel Hill about 6 years ago.
We have a killer Cars & Coffee over here first Saturday of the month. Come on over when you get it back on the road. I've got some friends that do the Cars & Coffee over in Greensboro...looks like a good group there too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts