Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I’ve always loved muscle cars and grew up watching all the Saturday shows on them. I had a few import tuners but finally purchased my first classic. It’s 1967 Mustang Convertible with a 351C, T5, and 9” rear. She looks pretty but definitely needs work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@artc sweet ride!

Yeah I was curious which group to join (San Jose Mustangs, VMOA, etc.) I think I'll attend a few coffee meetups and then pick

·
Registered
65 Fastback 289 4 spd, 65 convertible 5.0L 5 spd. 3.73 8.8
104 Posts
Hello! I’ve always loved muscle cars and grew up watching all the Saturday shows on them. I had a few import tuners but finally purchased my first classic. It’s 1967 Mustang Convertible with a 351C, T5, and 9” rear. She looks pretty but definitely needs work.

Looks like you have a good starting point.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@Jmo1999 yeah its enough power to enjoy now and still be able to tune up down the road once I fix all the little things

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Welcome to VMF - nice looking 'Vert - a little something you have in common with my '66 FB - it started life in San Jose.

John

·
Registered
650 Posts
@DSMrrr on March 14th is a cars and coffee in San Jose (Starbucks at Hillsdale Ave). Me and some other Mustang owners are planning to attend. Let me know if you are interested to join.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts