Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

Just brought home a 69 Mach 1 last Sunday. Always been my favorite year, and I finally sold a few other things and bought one I could afford. She has some bumps, bruises and warts, but she is hot and she is mine.

I had an early 70's Grande in HS, and an 05 GT a few years back, but this is my first older one.

Looking forward to sharing information and learning more about these cars!

Thanks much for the add.

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
Selah, WA - that sounded familiar to me so I looked it up. Oh yes, out by Yakima Firing Center. Spent a few days out there while I was at Fort Lewis. Welcome aboard! Very nice looking 69 you've got there. Congrats.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Selah, WA - that sounded familiar to me so I looked it up. Oh yes, out by Yakima Firing Center. Spent a few days out there while I was at Fort Lewis. Welcome aboard! Very nice looking 69 you've got there. Congrats.
Thank you! I Iive near the Firing Center. Have met a lot of good friends that have worked there over the years. Thank for your service!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Welcome.

If you say she has bumps and bruises, I'll believe you, but I don't see them. Very nice.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She is a very clean 20 footer. Has a little cancer starting, but I will deal with it when I get everything else sorted.

·
Hi, how ya doin
2,213 Posts
Welcome to VMF. Very nice looking 69, love the color.

·
Premium Member
4,357 Posts
There are at least 3 of us with very good taste: you, me, and whoever picked that blue and followed through with just the right amount in the engine bay. NICE !!

Reactions: Reckin' Crue Inc
1 - 17 of 17 Posts