Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I'm not going to lie. Part of the reason for joining is to sell a ton of parts from my 65 289 car. I have been into Mustangs since before their were forums for them, so I consequently never joined one. I'll be finishing this car soon, so I figured it would be beneficial to join a forum dedicated to them. I'm on tons of other car forums, so I'm actually excited to be part of this one now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Mostly original stuff, but some aftermarket stuff, too. I would list everything here, but I assume that's not allowed.

·
Registered
65 Fastback 289 4 spd, 65 convertible 5.0L 5 spd. 3.73 8.8
212 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I'm not going to lie. Part of the reason for joining is to sell a ton of parts from my 65 289 car. I have been into Mustangs since before their were forums for them, so I consequently never joined one. I'll be finishing this car soon, so I figured it would be beneficial to join a forum dedicated to them. I'm on tons of other car forums, so I'm actually excited to be part of this one now.
Of your car! and list your parts for sale in sell section

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Caveat emptor

Reactions: Redneckgearhead

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Understood, but the buyer is always responsible for doing his due-diligence, no matter what. Anyway, a bunch of the parts will be for local pickup, so there's no gamble there.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Understood, but the buyer is always responsible for doing his due-diligence, no matter what. Anyway, a bunch of the parts will be for local pickup, so there's no gamble there.
Where is "local?"

·
Registered
185 Posts
I think you will find that the 30 post minimum for posting ads is no longer being enforced since the site upgrade. I may be wrong, but it happened on the site I moderate that switched to this format.

·
Just some guy
67 coupe, 69 Sportsroof, 86 hatchback
20,665 Posts
No post limits to hurdle anymore. But if you have any interest in selling stuff you at least want to let people have some vague idea of your location. See the sticky at the top of THIS section?

Reactions: 2nd 66

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think you will find that the 30 post minimum for posting ads is no longer being enforced since the site upgrade. I may be wrong, but it happened on the site I moderate that switched to this format.
That's great. Thanks for the heads up!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts