Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello group,

My name is Barry, I have been a owner and now a restoring of a 1969 428cj Mustang. The car i am currently restoring after sitting for almost 25 years is my big brothers. Since I am now retired my time is dedicated to bring this baby back to life to see my big brothers love for this reappear.

Ok some history just so you all know. My brother bought this 1969 mustang (2nd owner) approx 1979, He fell in love with it, and so did I, I was like white on rice when it came to working, cleaning and getting to know everything about it. Well a year later, I bought my own 1970 mustang also with a 428 sc 4spd. I took every nut and bolt off of mine over the winter and got to know it really good.

Since my brother taught me about the in's and out's, and more, I want to return what joy he gave me by redoing his car for him.

I just moved from Winnipeg to Saskatoon to be with my brother, and when I saw his car with 25 years of dust it killed me, so i started on my own under the car, from rear bumper to front bumper, cleaned, sanded and painted.

so hope we can chat and maybe i can help you all with what I know

·
Premium Member
6,062 Posts
Wow! Great story and welcome to VMF !
Now ADD PICTURES and include your general location in your profile and let the enthusiasm and knowledge just roll in !

·
Hi, how ya doin
2,476 Posts
Barry, welcome to VMF. X2 on some pics of those 2 awesome Mustang's.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts