Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have actually owned my car for a while, I've just never joined the forum. I have a 66 coupe that was originally a 289/C4 car, and I am in the process of swapping to a 302/4r70w. I live in North Alabama and work for O'Reilly Auto Parts. I've already started building a rep as the local mustang parts guru, but I would like to further my knowledge and some of you guys know a heck of a lot more than me. I'm excited to be here and hope to contribute at least something to the community. (I also have a 2001 GT that I am building, but doesn't exactly fit the "vintage" title.)

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
PICTURES ! !
I grew up in Eulaton / Wellborn, have family in Jacksonville and still go up from time to time.
Welcome to VMF and I will holler when I'm headed up yonder sometime haha !

Reactions: ttindall208

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PICTURES ! !
I grew up in Eulaton / Wellborn, have family in Jacksonville and still go up from time to time.
Welcome to VMF and I will holler when I'm headed up yonder sometime haha !
That's awesome! I grew up in Centre and moved to Jacksonville for school. I do plan on adding pictures soon, but currently the car is a jumbled mess of things that slightly resemble car parts. And yeah man, definitely give me a shout when you're up here. My wife is actually from the Auburn area as well!

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
That's awesome! I grew up in Centre and moved to Jacksonville for school. I do plan on adding pictures soon, but currently the car is a jumbled mess of things that slightly resemble car parts. And yeah man, definitely give me a shout when you're up here. My wife is actually from the Auburn area as well!
Then your wife grew up in a beautiful and unique place that I chose to make my home after going around the world. I caught my first fish in Centre haha ! Looking forward to pics of your project and eventually a rolling ride. Have fun!

Attachments

Reactions: ttindall208
1 - 6 of 6 Posts