Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of us are starting a new club. It's going to be called Gulf Coast Muscle and is open to all domestic car owners interested in performance and driving their cars. There are a few guys in the Mobile area that will be joining in too. Most of the owners are interested in attending cruise-ins, car shows, drag strip events, dyno days, and various other car events. The right attitude and ability to appreciate all domestic cars regardless of make is required. I plan on participating with my GN and Mustang. We should have a website and discussion forum soon if you are interested. Please post and let me know..

Thanks,

James

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You can find the website by going to the discussion forum at www.gcfba.org and clicking on Gulf Coast Muscle..

James

·
Registered
336 Posts
Sounds like a great idea bish. I'd join, but i don't have a car right now..and can't attend. Cool idea though. ::

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If interested you don't need a car to join. Though it could be more fun. ::

James

·
Registered
336 Posts
True, it most assuredly would be more fun. I've got the car, just not running. I could always bring my lincoln ;) wonder how many people it would upset getting beat by grandpas old grocery getter. ::

1 - 6 of 6 Posts