Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now the proud owner of a 69 Mustang GT. It has a 351W and in need of a lot of help. Anyone out there know anything about body work? It has a lot of the body work done, but it still needs some. I don't know where to start, but I have just purchased some books from Amazon.com that will hopefully give me some help.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Congrats on your new toy! Bodywork is an art, get a good book or video and learn to do it yourself /forums/images/icons/smile.gif And before you know it, folks will be asking YOU for help on their new projects!
By the way, you've taken the first step into addiction /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Welcome to the group!
Doug

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am going to have to borrow my sister's digital camera to get some pictures. No, I won't be able to drive it to the next meeting, or the one after that, or the one after that, or..well, you get the picture. It currently doesn't have the rear suspension on it. I don't think it will be drivable for at least a year or two. I'm going to have lots of work to do.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I know, but SWMBO wants to be able to park her car in there by winter. I told her that she should be able to, but I don't think that will happen. Maybe next winter.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts