Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
I am in Lafayette and all the shops here and in BR stink! Either I do it or my friend Marc, here in Laf, does it. He is a Guru and can do it ALL. Including paint!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I am in new orleans, used Rite-way for engine work, body and paint suspension, brakes wiring, A/C, steering, seam sealing, glass installation, upholstery, carpet, etc. myself

G

·
0 Posts
Hey, we should try to get a south Louisiana group together and meet in BR for lunch one Saturday. What do you all think?
Tony

G

·
0 Posts
Civic is OK as long as you bring pics of your Mustang! My Convertible is down to the wire. It's been almost three years in pieces and I'm down to the last month or so. I hope to have it ready to drive in the next month. I'll get my friend Marc to drive us over in his 66 fastback or his 390 fasstback 67. Tony

G

·
0 Posts
Great, this could be fun. we can meet at a restaurant in BR. Then we could maybe get some guys from Lake Charles, Lafayette, and Alex to show up. We should set this up for next month on a Saturday or Sunday so everyone can attend.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I know this is an old thread but was looking to see if there was anymore local shops that yall use. I am in Luling about 20 minutes outside of new orleans

1 - 11 of 11 Posts