Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 2 1/2 years she rides again! Back on the road and it's still summer. My only complaint so far is a shifter that rattles too much and possibly the Gas-Adjust shocks might be a little harsh for the rear. Not much to complain about given all that I did. I did not anticipate the attention that the old gal would get..........seems everyone's a closet Mustang fan! I'm sure I'll ask many more questions but hats off to all of you who helped me through this project. I just couldn't have done it right without your help and expertise!

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Congrats on your nice ride. You may miss the intimacy of fixing her up, but the joy of driving her......I can't wait till my turn is up./forums/images/icons/smile.gif Enjoy and be proud of your nice car.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Looks great! Glad to hear you're mobile again!

My car is my daily driver, so I know how proud you feel when she runs... it's awesome! It's cool, too, when you use the car for transportation, and you're on the highway going like 95 mph, and you think, YA, I maintain this car. I know it's done right!!!

take care and enjoy!!

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Boy am I green, one of mine has been off the road for 1.5 years now and I miss driving it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts