Vintage Mustang Forums banner

161 - 166 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
Here's a link to the breather tank: JOES Racing Products Vent Tanks 12310

I had a FFR, had to sell it when I moved from CA to Louisiana. The FFR was an early MK3, painted Ford Redfire Pearl with silver stripes. I'm the guy that invented the behind the seats package shelf for MK 3 cars. There are several both current and former FFR owners here.

·
Registered
230 Posts
@j persons thanks re: link to JOES Racing as I was looking at "JoNes" Racing Products and scratching my head and trying to find the part! LOL.

Nice to see another FFR guy here too. Had my FFR (see avatar) back when I was in NC and it was unfortunately one of the first things to go in my divorce. I'm originally from Louisiana...moved to Atlanta post divorce (to escape)...now live here in CA.

Oh if you want something to cover that QuickTime clutch fork hole, Mike Forte's Parts Connection sells a QT clutch cover + boot. Being you are in Louisiana, I know it rains there all the time...a cover is probably a good idea as you'll get caught out in the rain sooner or later.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
Thanks, I was wondering about that. I'll check out Fortesparts.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
Got some electrical work done today, mounted the control box for the autocoolguy fan controller, made up the circuits for the fans, and installed some high amp fuses for the fans and the alternator. Grounded the engine from the block to the chassis with a 1/0 gauge ground and another ground from the cylinder hear to the firewall.The battery will be mounted behind the passenger seat, and I mounted the starter relay and also some relays for the fuel pump, trunk release and a couple more in case I decide to power something else.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
Now the fun begins. Just finished re configuring the steering column wiring to match the AAW harness.

161 - 166 of 166 Posts