Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been a few years since a drove a new car, usually been buying pickups the last while.Last new car was in 74, Datsun 260Z..I am quite impressed with the power and response the new GT has. Was out doing a little test driving yesterday, will have keep a few helium ballons tied to my foot I think..First ragtop I have had since 1971 as well so that was also diffent..Looks like it will be a nice cruising day here today. as well.Sun coming out , nice day to put the top down and hit the road.

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
Excellent Don ! Please tell us more about just what you bought (please excuse me if you've done so already).

I'm interested as my current company car comes off lease this year, so I'll have some leeway as to what the car for the next 3 years will be......Don't know if a mustang will work, but I'd like to investigate ! Dickson

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Very nice. Read the original post. Enjoy it! Something tells me you've earned it!!!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That old post pretty well tells about the GT. I also have my 65 FB ready finally, for the paint.Got it loaded up on the trailer and will take it in tomorrow..Rangoon Red..Black interior. Now I have my convert, a fastback(65) and the 69 Coupe..and just me to drive them..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts